Friday, January 1, 2016

Imagine......

Dear Readers,

Happy New Year! 

I was challenged by @Mr_B_Teacher to write a reflective blog post. Apologies Justin. I missed my December 31, 2015 midnight deadline. I hope this is worth the wait.

#oneword

My word for 2016 is "imagine". 
  • Imagine the possibilities......
  • Imagine what we can empower ourselves, our students, our staff, etc. to do.......
  • Imagine if we saw the world through the eyes of children........
  • Imagine if we did not judge others based on differences.......
  • Imagine if we could keep our schools, children, staff and communities safe from violence.......
  • Imagine if  barriers were ripped down.......
  • Imagine if every child went to school......
  • Imagine if our classrooms were overflowing and every child received an education......
I wish you all a very Happy New Year! 

Warmly,
Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment