Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Glimpse into My Twitter PLN

Learning, Sharing & Growing Together


Dear Readers,

I would never have imagined the connections I would make via Twitter. It has completely changed my life and I do not say that lightly. I have found, over the past few years, summer is an amazing time to make new connections and strengthen old as we participate in book studies, chats and conversation. Here are a few people, out of many, that I am thankful to know. You inspire me, you support me, you brighten my day!


@Mr_U79: You are an amazing teacher. Your blog pulls at my heart strings, the relationships you build with your students is magical! I am honored to follow your flash-mob journey each year. Hopefully I will have front row seats one year!


@mjjohnson1216: Meredith, thank you for asking me to join you on the #BookCampPd journey. It is an absolutely pleasure and delight to collaborate with you. 


@EmilyfranESL: Emily, you are so positive and I love seeing your tweets go through my feed. You always capture the positive moments and share them with the rest of us. Your passion is contagious. 


@PaulOneill1972: Paul, you challenge me daily with the #PLN365 Question of the Day. There have been times where the answer comes easily and others where I really need to reflect and think! It was a pleasure having the opportunity to moderate #PLN365. I look forward to more challenging questions!


@tishrich: Tisha, you are an absolute joy to know! Just looking at your happy face makes me smile. I just adore the #XPLAP community. You are patient and and welcome anyone regardless of prior background knowledge. I learn so much from you. I look forward to our GHO later this fall!


@ElemCoach: Elaine, it has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you through #BookCampPd. Your positive energy is contagious! I look forward to learning from you and connecting this school year!


@D4Griffin3: Dennis, it was a pleasure meeting you through the #InPraiseDuFour book study. I enjoyed your insights and contributions every week. It is a pleasure learning from you. I look forward to connecting this school year!


@_KELewis: You are an absolute joy to know! I am so excited to connect again this school year. Your GHO with my students at the end of the year was amazing! I am looking forward to future collaborations!


@tolbertplant: Michelle, I am always excited to connect with other Middle School ELA teachers! I have enjoyed the conversations we have had so far. I look forward to further discussions this school year. Maybe we can figure out this student blogging thing together!


@historycomics: Tim, I love seeing how you incorporate Graphic Novels and Comic Books into your instruction. It is a genre I am not super familiar with, yet like to provide my students with many text options. I look forward to continuing to learn from you! 

These are just a few of the amazing individuals I have the honor to interact with and learn from. Thank you for being part of my PLN! May you all have a wonderful start to the new year!

Warmly,
Teresa











No comments:

Post a Comment