Recipe for Delightful Designs
Today would have to rate as one of my top 5 favorite teaching days of all time. Read to find out why!
- cardboard boxes
- 3 rolls Duct Tape (purple, black, blue)
- tissue paper
- wrapping paper
- ping-pong balls
- plastic cups
- Pool Noodles
- glue sticks
- transparent tape
- 3 spools ribbon (green, pink, purple)
- innovative students
- Pack materials in the cardboard box and tape shut.
- Divide the class into groups (mix them up!)
- Give the following guidelines:
- 1 class period to finish "invention"
- can use any/all materials you are given
- group must create 1 collaborative project
- be ready to share
I have rarely seen such excitement and engagement in students. It was incredible to watch them interact, plan, naturally take leadership roles, divide "jobs"/tasks up and laugh......yes laugh!!!!!!!!
Please enjoy the pictures as I will let them tell the story.
Thank you to my amazing students who teach me something every day!