Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Tomorrow's Classrooms Today 2018

Honored to Present



Dear Readers,

I received an email last summer from Evolving Educators requesting proposals for their 2018 4th Annual Tomorrow's Classrooms Today Conference.

Although I have been a teacher leader in many capacities, I had never submitted a proposal to present at a conference outside my home district.

In fact, the 1st proposal I submitted had a glitch and I received a request to resubmit it.

I wondered if it was a sign or foreshadowing that it was not to be.

I was wrong. 

It was accepted! 



When I received confirmation that my proposal had in fact been chosen I was stunned. 

Out of all the submissions from exceptional educators throughout the country, I was given the opportunity to talk about one of my passions! 

I believe in the power of the written word.

I believe that we can make a difference through writing.

I believe that blogging gives us the chance to reach a worldwide audience.

I believe that students have a voice.

I believe that all students are writers.

I believe in teaching them various formats to share their thinking, including blogging.

A sincere thank you to Brad Currie, Billy Krakower and Scott Rocco for the opportunity to share my passion with other educators.

If you would like information on the conference, please click the links below:





I hope to see you there!

Warmly,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment